Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Dear Bunny (Happy 6 Months!)

My goodness how I love thee. I am absolutely captivated by your spirit and your sparkle. I cannot believe that it has been 6 months since you came into our lives. How is that even remotely possible? I still feel like I should be baking you in my belly for another few months. Instead, in only a few short minutes, you will be closer to your first birthday than you will the day you were born. You are one half away from no longer being an infant. Seriously, how is this possible? 

My life does revolve around you and I wouldn't have it any other way. Neither would your daddy. The choice to be home with you has been amazing. I get to see you grow and develop each and every day. In the last month you have learned how to sit unassisted for long periods. You have tried carrots and love them like a good little bunny should. You went swimming for the first time and you were mommy's little fish. Thank goodness because mommy loves the water herself. You also made my heart melt only just yesterday when you said "mama" - calling out for me from your swing. Oh how that made me feel. It's indescribable. Your voice is the sweetest thing I have ever heard in my life. 

You are precious. You are amazing. You are intelligent. You are beautiful.

Oh my dear bunny, the last six months of being your mom have been the most incredible months of my life. You changed me. In every way possible. You complete your daddy and me. From the tips of our toes to the top of our heads, we love you. Forever and always my dear sweet bunny. 


No comments: