Monday, June 8, 2015

Exposed & Catch Up

Hello again.

Yes I've been absent - and it's only partially due to being busy with a baby. 

This used to be the place I knew I could come to and put it all out on the page. I can say, vent, cry, ramble on about whatever I wanted. Now I really don't have that option anymore. I am contemplating taking this private. Which sucks because I enjoy having the feedback. And I really want to leave our IF struggle public so that when someone who is in the trenches stumbles upon this blog they can read all they want. 

Anyway...

Being home with Bunny is amazing. It's stressful and exhausting but in the very best ways. I do miss working at times though. I enjoyed that "adult" portion of my life so it's weird to not have that anymore. I also thought that I would have all the time in the world to get things done around the house now that I'm home. Ha! Hahahaha. I'm hoping that almost 6 month olds are all this needy because if not, Bunny is attached to my hip. And who am I kidding? I am quite happy to have her love her momma like that. 

I have taken a couple longer trips down to Chicago so far - once for Mother's Day/her Baptism and once to help cheer up my grandma who is recovering from knee replacement surgery. Her baptism was wonderful and my grandparents from Texas were able to make the trip up to meet her. We stayed out at my dad's house and it was a fabulous time. While there my dad and step-mom did confirm that they are going to be making the move to Texas sooner rather than later. Sooner meaning as soon as their house sells. Of course I am happy that they will now be down there for my grandparents but after all the fighting we did a few years back, I'm sad to see them go. We are all in a great place with each other right now and I'm going to miss it. I honestly love spending time with that side of my family as much as I can. I miss my grandparents so much again. I am thinking about taking Bunny down to Texas this summer or early fall to visit and then we are planning on driving down for Thanksgiving. 

What else? Oh yeah, I'm so incredibly homesick. We've been having serious discussions about moving home again. We have a lead on a house we might want and K has been applying to some jobs. If something works out awesome. If not, well maybe in the future. 

Bunny continues to grow and amaze me every single day. She turns 6 months old next week and I just can't believe that. 

Some more recent pics to share :) 

No comments: