Sunday, June 28, 2015

Leadership

New week, almost new month, new start. I'm organizing a few things right now. One of them is pretty major. 

About a month ago I was named co-chair of the Resol.ve Chicago.land Walk of Hope!! I'm so freaking excited and honored to be bringing this amazing event and fundraiser to my hometown. The best part is that I get to do this with a very awesome friend. We met through an online IF message board 7 years ago and have become very good friends. She and her husband are still in the trenches so I am happy that we get to do this together - another great way to say FUIF!

The other is me creating a group for some of my IF girls so that we can organize and clean our houses. A challenge group, lol. To say I have a lot of work on my hands around the house is an understatement. I feel like since Bunny came along I have been just getting by on that front. She's not the type of baby I can just put down on the ground and she will amuse herself for hours. I really want to get rid of all the massive piles of clutter we have in this house. I want to have a garage sale and sell what I can and then donate or toss the rest. I actually feel like the walls are closing in some days. With my dad and stepmom selling their house and moving, they had all us kids come over and take what is ours. I now also have my childhood (wooden, antique?) highchair, bassinet, and rocking horse. You know, not like I am not already swimming in baby. ;) 

So lots going on. Lots on every front. I'm exhausted. Bunny has had a rough buncha weeks. Mommy has too. But I suppose that's a post for another day.

No comments: