Sunday, September 27, 2015

Walk of Hope Week!!!!

Holy crap it's already Walk Week!!!! A week from today at this exact time I will have my feet up and I might actually have a glass of wine to celebrate the completion of the first ever Resolve Chicagoland Walk of Hope. 

In just a few short months I have managed to put together a pretty darn respectable event (well, hopefully) if I do say so myself. I think we will hit 350 walkers and we are making a huge push to get us to the $50,000 raised mark. If you feel so inclined....donate away! Any amount is needed and appreciated. Believe me - it is greatly appreciated!!!

The rest of this week will be spent with me in a daze with K down in Milwaukee like normal and us girls hanging out at the house together. I pray we get an offer on the house soon. We are going on week four of us living like this and it's getting old. I'm exhausted. Mentally and physically. The stress of everything is eating away at me. I would love to splurge on another massage for myself but I'm trying to behave and not spend frivolously while supporting two households. Unless K's signing bonus is on this first check. Then all bets are off. 

Anyway, here is the link to the main page for our walk. Check us out and if you can help monetarily or if you would like to be a day-of volunteer, please feel free to contact me!

 

No comments: